Your privacy is of utmost importance to Swiss Creative. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Swiss Creative collects, and the ways in which Swiss Creative uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Swiss Creative may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Swiss Creative
Using personal information
Swiss Creative may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalise the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- supply you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- send you marketing communications
Where Swiss Creative discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Swiss Creative may disclose your personal information only to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Swiss Creative is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.